Environmental and Occupational Health Programme is an integrative academic programme involves multidisciplinary fields. The tools of science and technology are used to solve human health problems related to the environmental and occupational issues. Knowledge in the field of environmental and occupational health will serve as a competitive advantage that enables the graduates to work effectively with medical professionals involved in the treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with environmental and occupational related problems. The designation and development of the programme is aimed to fulfill the specific needs of potential employers, regulators and modern society in general. The students will be trained on international quality management systems, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18000, ILO‐OSH 2001 and MS 1722: 2003.
● PEGAWAI DALAM BIDANG KESIHATAN & KESELAMATAN ● KESIHATAN PERSEKITARAN
● KAWALAN PERSEKITARAN ● PEMERIKSA ● PROMOSI KESIHATAN ● OPERASI
● LATIHAN ● JURUAUDIT ● PEMASARAN ● SAINS ● PENYELIDIK
● PENYELIA KESELAMATAN ● JURUTERA EMS ● EKSEKUTIF EHS ● PENSYARAH
● PEMBANTU PENSYARAH ● TUTOR ● GURU ● PENSYARAH