- Tourism Planning and Development
- Tourism Policy and Organisation
- The Design of Tourism & Recreational Projects
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Research Methods and Techniques
- Infrastructure and Tourism Services
- The Business and Economy of Tourism
- Tourism Workshop
- Research Project in Tourism
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Housing, Building & Planning www.hbp.usm.my
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc Housing, Building and Planning degree.
- BSc Building Engineering / Architecture / Planning / Quantity Surveying / Valuation degree.
- BSc Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy / Culinary Arts.
- Other academic or professional qualifications.
- Preference is given to those who have relevant working experience.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 80 on the TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language) (Internet-based); or
- A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System); or
- English is the candidate’s mother tongue or National Language; or
- The candidate graduated from an Institution of Higher Learning in which the medium of instruction at Bachelor and Master level is English; or
- English courses offered by British Council. (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council); or
- English courses offered by School of Languages, Literacies and Translation (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council); or
- English courses from selected Malaysian public/private university or institution. (The level of qualification and the relevant courses should be previously identified and approved by the University Postgraduate Studies Council).
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters
February & September
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|