Offered since 1990, the MSc Project Management programme is designed to develop and train students to become high caliber managers capable of facing the complex challenges of the construction industry. Ever larger projects are commissioned under increasingly tight time constraints and higher quality expectations. Construction specialisations proliferate concomitant with expanding technologies and skills.
- Economics and Financial Management
- Organisational and Management System
- Development Management and Design Economics
- Legislative Environment
- Organisation and Project Management
- Construction Management and Facilities Management
Project Case Studies
- Case Study I
- Case Study II
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc (Hons) Housing, Building and Planning degree or
- BSc (Hons) Building Engineering / Architecture / Planning / Quantity Surveying / Valuation degree
- Other academic or professional qualifications.
- Preference is given to those who have relevant working experience.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or
English is the candidate’s mother tongue or National Language; or
The candidate graduated from an Institution of Higher Learning in which the medium of instruction at Bachelor and Master level is English; or
English courses offered by British Council. (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council); or
English courses offered by School of Languages, Literacies and Translation (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council); or
English courses from selected Malaysian public/private university or institution. (The level of qualification and the relevant courses should be previously identified and approved by the University Postgraduate Studies Council).
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|