This course attempts to produce Scientists in Oral Science. It is a one year course and students will graduate with Master of Science - Oral Science. Graduates from this programme will be able to function more effectively in the Oral Science
field. Graduates in this programme will be able to perform research and development in the areas of oral sciences as
well as general health sciences. Students will be required to do research project related to the chosen field of interest in the second semester culminating in a research dissertation.
- Professional and Research Skills
- Cell Biology
- Craniofacial Function and Development
- Structure and Function of The Oral Cavity
- Mechanisms of Disease and Oncogenesis
- Host and Environment
- Dental Biomaterials and Biotechnology
- Research Project
- Research Project
Expertise available in the following Institute:
Advanced Medical and Dental Institute
Applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc (Hons) in related fields; MBBS/MD or equivalent degree from a recognised institution.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The applicants native language is English or National language
- Applicant graduated from institutions of higher learning which use English Language as the medium of instruction.
- English courses offered by British Council.
- Passed USM's Intensive English Course Level IV with minimum gred B.
- English courses offered by selected Public / Private Universities.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change