This course attempts to produce Scientists in Health Toxicology. The students will graduate with Master of Science - Health Toxicology. Graduates from this programme will be able to function more effectively in the Health Toxicology Department.
The course consists of three semesters comprising lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals. Students will be required to do a research project related to the chosen field of interest in the second semester culminating in a research dissertation.
- Professional and Research Skills
- Environmental and Occupational Toxicology
- Clerkship (Poison Control)
- Clinical Toxicology
- Concepts in the Management of Hazmat Incidences
- Clerkship (Clinical Toxicology)
- Research Project
- Research Project
Expertise available in the following Institute:
Advanced Medical and Dental Institute
Applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc (Hons) in related fields; MBBS/MD or equivalent degree from a recognised institution.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The applicants native language is English or National language
- Applicant graduated from institutions of higher learning which use English Language as the medium of instruction.
- English courses offered by British Council.
- Passed USM's Intensive English Course Level IV with minimum gred B.
- English courses offered by selected Public / Private Universities.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change