The main objective is to train graduates to become specialists in anatomy, qualified to train undergraduate and postgraduate students, and to pursue advanced research work. The programme consists of four semesters. The first two semesters consist of basic training in the form of lectures, practicals, demonstrations and seminars.
Research work and a dissertation are to be carried out during the last two semesters. The course covers various anatomy subjects as mentioned in the course curriculum. Candidates would also be exposed to clinical anatomy in operating theatres and possibly in wards and clinics when they are posted to clinical departments such as General Surgery / Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Opthalmology, Otorhinolarnygology and Reconstructive Surgery. This is the special difference from similar courses conducted by other universities.
- Gross and Clinical Anatomy
- Cell Biology
- Comparative Anatomy
- Neuroanatomy-Descriptive and Clinical
- Development Anatomy
- Biostatistics and Research Methodology
Semester III and IV
- Research Work and Dissertation
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Medical Sciences
Applicants should possess the following:
- A MBBS/MD/BDS/BVS degree from a recognised university.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Full-time: Min 24 months / Max 36 months
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change