Applicants should possess the following:
- Refer MMC’s portal for the list of recognized institutions : http://www.mmc.gov.my/images/contents/Second%20Schedule/Second%20Schedule%20-%20Updated%2020170117.pdf
- Candidates holding degree from unrecognized institutions are required to sit and pass the Malaysian Medical Qualifying Examination [MQE] prior admission : http://www.mmc.gov.my/index.php/examination-for-provisional-registration
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The applicants native language is English or National language
- Applicant graduated from institutions of higher learning which use English Language as the medium of instruction.
- English courses offered by British Council.
- Passed USM's Intensive English Course Level IV with minimum gred B.
- English courses offered by selected Public / Private Universities.
** Fees are subject to change