A 4-year postgraduate programme. Graduate in this programme will be conferred Master of Medicine (Nuclear Medicine). The main aim of offering this programme is to produce Nuclear Medicine specialist.
Graduates of this programme will be able to serve more effectively in the Nuclear Medicine Department. Through this programme, graduates would also be capable of playing an active role in research and contribute further towards the Research and Development in Nuclear Medicine.
This course is divided into 3 phases :
- Phase 1 : Year 1 Theory and laboratory
- Phase 2 : Year 2 & 3 Training as specialist in nuclear medicine
- Phase 3 : Year 4 Specialist-in-Training and Research
Applicants should possess the following:
- MBBS/MD with at least 2 years experience
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council
- Result must be attached with the online application form.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The applicants native language is English or National language
- Applicant graduated from institutions of higher learning which use English Language as the medium of instruction.
- English courses offered by British Council.
- Passed USM's Intensive English Course Level IV with minimum gred B.
- English courses offered by selected Public / Private Universities.
Full-time : Min. 4 years / Max. 7 years
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change