The programme requires candidates to complete 40 units. The curriculum is divided into 2 components.
- Advanced Structural Mechanics
- Structural Retrofitting Technology
- Dynamics and Stability of Structures
- Principles of Structural Design
- DissertationElective Courses
- Engineering Management
- Bridge Engineering
The research component requires candidates to select a research topic and carry out an intensive research study under the supervision of a lecturer.
Expertise available in the following School: School of Civil Engineering www.civil.eng.usm.my
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc (Hons) with minimum CGPA of 2.75/4 or equivalent.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The applicants native language is English or National language
- Applicant graduated from institutions of higher learning which use English Language as the medium of instruction.
- English courses offered by British Council.
- Passed USM's Intensive English Course Level IV with minimum gred B.
- English courses offered by selected Public / Private Universities.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change