- Water Supply Engineering
- Wastewater Engineering
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Air and Noise Pollution Control
- Sustainable Drainage System
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Civil Engineering www.civil.eng.usm.my
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75/4 or equivalent.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The applicants native language is English or National language
- Applicant graduated from institutions of higher learning which use English Language as the medium of instruction.
- English courses offered by British Council.
- Passed USM's Intensive English Course Level IV with minimum gred B.
- English courses offered by selected Public / Private Universities.
- Full-time: Min 12 months / Max 24 months
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change