This programme consists of 12 units of coursework (4 courses) and 28 units of dissertation.
- Selected Topics on Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Communities in Urban Management
- Research Methods
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Humanities www.hum.usm.my
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree (CGPA ≥ 2.75/4) in related areas.
- Degree awarded by local private institutions of higher learning including those awarded under any collaborative/franchising schemes with local or international partners must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change