This programme consists of 20 units coursework and 24 units dissertation.
- Science of the Hadith
- Critical Analysis on Hadith’s Text
- Methodology of Muhaddithin
- Study on Sources and Status of Hadith
- The Narrators of Hadith
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Humanities www.hum.usm.my
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree (CGPA ≥ 2.75/4) in related areas.
- Degree awarded by local private institutions of higher learning including those awarded under any collaborative/franchising schemes with local or international partners must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet- Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters
February & September
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change