The programme consists of 20 units of coursework (5 courses) and 20 units of dissertation.
- Contemporary Theory and Literary Criticism
- Research Methods in Literature
- Seminar on Nusantara Literature
- Cross-cultural Seminar on Southeast Asian Literature
- Comparative Seminar on The Great Works of Asia and Europe
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Humanities www.hum.usm.my
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree (CGPA ≥ 2.75/4) in related areas.
- Degree awarded by local private institutions of higher learning including those awarded under any collaborative/franchising schemes with local or international partners must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For Malaysian citizens:
- The minimum qualification is a pass in Bahasa Malaysia in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
For International Applicants:
- Candidates must sit and pass LKM100 as a requirement for Bahasa Malaysia at Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- In the field of Linguistics and English Language Studies, candidates must have TOEFL minimum score of 80 (IBT) or IELTS Band 6.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters
February & September
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change