Master of Arts (Visual Arts and Design)
The Masters of Arts (Visual Arts and Design) is a full-time studio based programme for practicing artists and designers. A successful applicant will be able to pursue their current art practice and research across multiple disciplines related to the arts. The programme involves an intensive one year period of coursework and studio practice. Students are required to exhibit and present their works under professional supervision of leading art practitioners or lecturers. The programme also features a strong emphasis in critical and theoretical exploration
- Contemporary Art Theory
- Selected Topics in Visual Art
- Research Methodology and Studio Practice
- Graduate Seminars
- Graduate Thesis and Exhibition
- Convergence of Art, Science, and Technology
- Professional Practice
Expertise available in the following School:
School of The Art
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or Design Studies.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75/4 or equivalent.
- To attend a pre-test interview before the final selection.
- To possess five (5) years and above working experiences
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper- based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language); OR
- A minimum score of 213 in Computer-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) ; OR
- A minimum score of 80 in Internet-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) ; OR
- A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System); or Passed USMs Intensive English Course Level 4.
- Results must be attached with the application form.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change